This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it'll become your everyday favorite. It's extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
Winter is here! Yes, we are in a battle against the cold, dark, and frosty winter days that are sweeping on us like a horde of white walkers. To fight, you have to keep warm but, no, your crazy ideas will not save you from the pangs of the chilly winter bites. You have tried them during past winters, didn’t you? Your scarves, hats, and jackets couldn’t even help you put up any defense.
Well, this time, you can win the battle. No crazy ideas, I promise, but a perfectly crafted armor to keep you warm through the worst winter days.
If you need a friend that wouldn’t show up only on fair weathers; a friend who will snuggle close and warm you through thick and thin, then, the Organic Cotton Pullover from Marian Hanna will stay with you for the longest time.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck